Saturday, May 3, 2014

The Enchanted Rock

Cyrus, Danielle, Kathleen (she's another friend Chris works with), Chris, Buddy, and I went hiking this afternoon. It was fun. We hiked to the top of Enchanted Rock. It felt like a really long hike. When we arrived at the top, the view was gorgeous.
Buddy needed some shade.
Mommy and Buddy
Look at that face! ;)

It was more fun going to the top of Enchanted Rock than coming back down. Buddy was exhausted going back down and he threw up once (he got car sick on the ride over), but he's alright. I felt so bad. Poor little pup. It was hard going back down Enchanted Rock. I literally felt like I was going to fall on top of Chris or Cyrus. I asked Cyrus to catch me if I ever fell during the hike. Cyrus laughed and said he would (thankfully, I never did). He is so awesome. It was so fun to see everyone and visit.
I just love this girl! :)
    Me, Kathleen, and Danielle
What a cute family picture!
 I love Buddy's face in this picture. Looks like he passed out on Cyrus's lap. Silly puppy! ;)
        How precious is that?

After our hike, we went to El Milagro to get something to eat. We ate outside which was fun because Buddy could stay with us. Chris and I thought that was awesome. We tied Buddy up to Chris's chair so he wouldn't wander off. The waiter even gave Buddy his own cup of water! That was so thoughtful of him.
He wore himself out today. Poor pup!

We were all exhausted on our drive home. I think Buddy got his workout for the evening. :) As we were driving home, Buddy fell asleep in the back seat and crashed on our blue rocking chair when we entered our apartment. That poor pup played so hard today. He deserves a long rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment