Saturday, June 28, 2014

An Enjoyable Day at Sea World

Cyrus, Chris, and I went to Sea World today. We first saw a show with dolphins and their trainers. Now, mind you, these pictures probably won't be very good because there was so much movement going on, so bear with me! ;)
We also saw The Shamu Story at the Shamu theater (ironic, I know). Trainers talked about how to take care of the whales. Then, there was a show afterwards. 
The whale waved to us! It was cute. 
The whale jumped up and touched a ball hanging from the ceiling with his nose. It was pretty amazing. 

The whale splashed the audience! I didn't get a good picture, but oh well. 
That is one happy whale!
Then we went and saw an "Xtreme Ski Show." That was pretty amazing. 
 
 A dog played jump rope with a girl from the audience!
How awesome is that?

Chris and I left Buddy with Tiffany Do. She lives in our apartment complex and has a cute dog named Bella. Chris and I call Bella Buddy's girlfriend. I usually see Tiffany walking Bella around when I take Buddy outside. They are so cute when they play together.

No comments:

Post a Comment