Saturday, June 7, 2014

Buddy + Puppy Park + Pizza + Dinner with Friends = Never a Dull Moment

Chris and I took Buddy to the dog park (which isn't too far from our apartment) yesterday evening. It was so fun because Buddy could actually run around. He met a lot of new friends too, human and puppy. We bought some pizza and had fun watching Buddy run around. We played fetch (oh, how Buddy loves to play fetch!). If he was on a cross country team, that team would be lucky to have him! :) It's really nice to have Buddy run around because when we entered our apartment, he passes out on the floor.

Now that we have a dog, we have also made so many new friends. When I take Buddy out for a walk and we see others walking their dogs, Buddy has to sniff them out and meet them. A girl who lives in our apartment complex, Tiffany, has this pretty dog named Bella. Buddy and I usually see them walk around when I take him outside. Buddy and Bella love to play together. They get so excited to see each other. I told Tiffany once that we call Bella Buddy's girlfriend. Tiffany laughed and said that they call Buddy Bella's boyfriend.

I feel so bad because Chris and I live in an apartment complex which means we don't have a yard that Buddy can just run around in. And now that we have Buddy, our family got a little bit bigger. It's like taking care of a toddler that will never grow up. He's going to be a really big dog and I'm so sad. I wished he would just stay a puppy forever, but I know that's not how it works (it should, though!).

This evening, Kathleen and Danielle came over and we had dinner together. That was fun. Cyrus was going to come, but he didn't. Chris, Danielle, and I were upset about it. Chris and I made chicken enchiladas for all of us. It was really good. Afterwards, we watched a movie and hung out. Buddy loved seeing Danielle again. They are "special friends." :) I think it's really cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment