Wednesday, June 4, 2014

A Familiar Face

I got to see Jade Hearne this evening. She was a missionary here in Texas. I would go out on visits with her and her companion, Sister Davis. She stopped by Bishop and Sister Hagey’s house. They invited anyone who would like to come and see her. Nancy and Mike Ford, Julie Carter, Monique and Sam Baldea stopped by to see Jade too. It was so good to see Jade and everyone else. She is such a sweetheart. I hope we stay friends for a very long time.
Jade was so sweet and kind to everyone. She was a really good missionary. I loved how she was so involved in the work of the Lord. She loved to serve. Jade was a light to everyone. I just adore her.

I'm so grateful for my friendship with Jade and with the Hageys. They are such kind people and willing to help anyone in need. I could not have asked for a better visiting teaching companion and friend. I also could not have asked for a better bishop (even if he does tease me). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment