Friday, March 28, 2014

My Birthday

Chris and I celebrated my birthday today since my birthday's on Sunday. I thought that was a smart idea. :)

We went dress shopping which was fun. I was in the mood for a new outfit so Chris willingly agreed to go shopping with me. I don't think he had as much fun as I did, but he was such a good sport about it. I got a pink dress with a denim jacket. It's really pretty. 


This evening, Chris, Cyrus, Beth, Hunter, Tosha, and I went to Pho 4 Stars (yes, it was literally called that) for dinner. It was a Vietnamese restaurant. I got a noodle and sprout soup. It wasn't my favorite, but it wasn't too bad. The waiters were dressed as Disney characters. I can't remember what our waiter said he was. He was so funny. He had Chris sing "Happy Birthday" to me. He grabbed Chris's arms and waved them around as he sang to me. Chris was like his puppet. It was so hilarious. I wished I got it on video. Thankfully, Beth taped it. I have never laughed so hard in my entire life. That was so worth it. :)

After dinner, we went to Laser Legend and played laser tag. I wasn't very good at it, but I had a blast. I got shot so many times. Cyrus and I had fun. We played laser tag quite a few times, but there were so many people there. It was every man for himself. While we were waiting for our turn into laser tag, we played air hockey, did a motorcycle game, and Dance to Dance Revolution. It was so fun. Cyrus is a better dancer than I am, but we still had a blast together. I was a ton better at air hockey than Dance to Dance Revolution, but it was still fun.


I only took one picture because I was too busy playing all the games. Both Chris and Cyrus sure keep me on my toes. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment