Sunday, March 9, 2014

A New Member of our Military Family

Chris and I got meet Cyrus's mom yesterday. She was here for a week. It was so fun to meet her. She reminded me a lot of Cyrus. We had a lot of fun. Cyrus's mom made us a Spanish dish with rice, corn, chicken, and small vegetables. It was so good. Cyrus's mom was so grateful that we are friends with Cyrus.

We were going to do something with them after dinner, but Cyrus took his mom to the movies instead. I hope they had a good time together. 

Then, we went over to Hunter and Tosha's apartment. We watched "The Croods" with some other friends from work who I've never met before. I can't remember all of their names, but they were fun. Marco stopped by a little later. It was fun to see him too. 

Afterwards, Cyrus, Cyrus's mom, Chris, and I went roller skating. It was so fun. The power went out during it, but it came back on. Someone got hurt pretty bad, but the medics rushed in and took him to the hospital, thankfully. I hope everything was alright. I wore roller blades because I can't skate worth anything. :) My feet hurt afterwards, but it was fun. I wished I took pictures. Cyrus was so cute helping out his mom. I can tell that they are a close family. Cyrus and his mom looked like they had a good time. I hope they did. 

Later that evening, we went to Texas Road House. I wasn't really hungry so I got a salad. It was good (man, we were just everywhere last night!). :)


Cyrus's mom is really sweet. She thanked us for being Cyrus's friends and for watching out for him. I told her that Cyrus is so awesome. 

I'm so glad I got to meet Cyrus's mom. She is so fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment