Monday, February 10, 2014

Meet the newest member of our family.... Stella!

Chris and I found a car last week and we got to take it home today! It's a silver Subaru Forester. I really like it. I can't wait to drive it. It'll be so much fun!


I decided to name the car Stella. Chris is totally against naming cars, but I think it's fun so he is just going to have to live with it. :)

It's so nice to have a car. It's strange not having a truck, but we sure like her. It's also weird going from driving a truck (I felt so powerful in it) to driving something smaller. Even though I don't have any complaints about Stella, it's still kind of weird.

It's also been fun because Hunter and Tosha live in our apartment complex so Chris and Hunter have been carpooling to work in the mornings. They take turns driving every day which means I have Stella every other day. It's been nice. I'm not the best driver by any means (it stresses me out), but I love having a car to call my own since I've never owned one before.

No comments:

Post a Comment