Monday, February 17, 2014

Gathering with a Good Friend

Chris and I had Family Home Evening with Tyler and Ozma Andrew and a couple of their friends. We played a game with dice and we had to guess how many numbers were on each dice and if we were wrong, we added a dice. We also played a card game called "Bang." I liked the game with dice better, but "Bang" was fun too. Afterwards, we had a delicious dessert Tyler made.


Tyler is in my Pathway class. Ozma always comes with him to the weekly Thursday gatherings. One problem is that she only speaks Spanish and I don't speak Spanish, but she always gives me a smile which makes me feel good. :) I just feel bad I can't communicate with her. When I see her, she doesn't seem to mind. I wonder if it ever frustrates her that she can't understand what we're saying. I would be frustrated if I couldn't speak English and all of my friends spoke it. I admire her for it. 

I'm so glad Tyler and I have become friends. We always talk after our Gatherings. He is a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment