Saturday, September 14, 2013

Youth Dance

There was a youth dance tonight. And since Chris is in the Young Men's, we got to go. It was so fun. I've missed going to youth dances when I was in Young Women's. Those were my favorite. I forgot how much fun they were. It was nice to go to one. Chris and I danced the night away. The youth probably thought we were crazy, but we thought it was fun. I also danced with a couple of the young men. They were fun. I visited with Teresa Ford (she's the secretary in Relief Society. Her husband is the Young Men's president), Nancy Ford, and Lori Hagey. I love visiting with them. We have wonderful people in the ward. I am so glad I've made so many friends.

We stopped at Sonic on the way home and got shakes. I got a strawberry one, but I didn't realize it had coconut in it. Let's just say it wasn't my favorite (I don't like coconut). Chris liked it, though. :)

Then we came home and Chris worked on some homework and we watched Doctor Who. Chris is such a hard worker. I'm so proud of him. He is so good to me and everyone else. Once again, I have to say, I am one lucky girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment