Saturday, September 7, 2013

My Partner in Crime

I thought I'd tell about my amazing cousin, Brynne. She lives in Salt Lake with her husband, Clark. When we were little, we were inseparable. We would make up dances, hang out with the aunts (thinking we were so cool), and did just about everything together. She is an incredible dancer, pianist, singer, and she's wicked smart. I am so jealous. When she was in high school, a lot of girls were mean to her. I felt bad because she is so AWESOME! I kept thinking, "How can anyone NOT love Brynne? She is just the best!"

She is so kind to everybody and always looks on the bright side of things. Once I was in a bad mood and she laughed and included me like it was no big deal.

She told me that when I got my driver's license, she was going to take her brother, JD, and I was going to take my sis, McKayla, and we were going to meet at Perkins and have something to eat. It never happened because we were so busy, but it was a really good idea.

She participated in the Distinguished Young Woman Program (aka Jr. Miss) and she won her local program and was 1st Runner Up at State. She played the piano for her talent and was awesome.

Before she got married, she invited all the girl cousins over and we had a "Girly Cousin Weekend." It was so fun. We played pranks on the boy cousins and they played pranks on us. We had a good time. Oh, and all the girl cousins, our aunts, and our Gran went to go shopping for her wedding dress too. That was a fun time.

I always feel so important and welcome when we hang out together. It's so nice to feel that way. I hope that we will always be close.

No comments:

Post a Comment