Monday, September 2, 2013

A Relaxing Labor Day

Today was a great day. Chris and I watched Doctor Who, made brownies, and went to Cracker Barrel for lunch. We also went to the movie Planes with some of Chris's friends. It was so cute. I definitely recommend seeing that.

Not much else has been going on. I heard news about the Sister missionaries today. I've been going to a few lessons with them. I heard that Sister Elliot is being transferred Thursday, but Sister Davis is staying. I am so sad. I've been going with them to some of their appointments. They've been a lot of fun. Sister Elliot is from Utah and Sister Davis is from Colorado. They have been so nice to me. I'm so glad I've gotten to know them. I will miss them when they go back to their homes. They are so awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment