Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Frightened

I went to go get the mail this afternoon and I saw an ambulance and two police cars around one of the apartment buildings. I asked what was going on. I guess someone barricaded themselves in their apartment and threatened to commit suicide. I don't know who it was. I've never met him. It was really scary.

I went Mutual this evening with Chris. They went ice blocking with the Young Women. It looked like they had a lot of fun. It reminded me of when I went to Young Women's and Mutual. I miss those days. :) I miss my leaders most of all. I'm glad Chris likes his calling.

After, we went to Whataburger for some food. They have the best burgers I've ever had. It was so good.

Then we came home. Chris and I thought the ambulance and the police cars would be gone and everything would be okay, but they were still parked there. I couldn't believe it. It scared me.

No comments:

Post a Comment