Sunday, June 30, 2013

Birthday Party!

Chris wanted to have a birthday party/barbeque around his birthday so we did one yesterday. He usually has one around his birthday. Last year, we had a party for my dad and Chris (my dad's birthday is the day before Chris's). Chris grilled bratwursts and hot dogs for Whitney's girls. Whitney and I made a chocolate cake which everyone loved. I'm not a big cake person, but I thought it'd be fun to make one. I knew someone would eat it. :) Everyone seemed to like it. I'm so glad. I met a couple of his friends and Whitney and Jerome and their girls came too. It was a birthday party/going away party for them since they are moving to Korea soon. I will be so sad once they leave this place. They've been fun to have around and have been a big help to me. We've had a lot of fun with their girls. They are so cute! They seemed like they had a good time.

When everyone left, and Chris and I could finally go to bed, we both collapsed. We were so tired. It'd been a long day for me because I was getting things ready for the party. Chris even noticed and said that I could go to bed. :) I sure love that boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment