Monday, July 8, 2013

Fun Times

So last week was fun. We had a 4th of July breakfast on Thursday. That was fun. I really like our ward. They are pretty nice. It's still kind of weird to call my ward members by their first names, but they say it's okay. I told them I felt like I was at that awkward stage where I'm not sure if I should call them by their first name or keep calling them "Brother" and "Sister."

I've been working with the Sister missionaries a little bit. That's been fun. I've gone to see two families: one wasn't home and the other one was Methodists so they weren't really interested. Oh well. What can you do? The missionaries call me "Sister Gibson." It's weird to get used to. One day, I was talking to Sister Hagey, the bishop's wife, and I told her I don't think I could have the kids in Primary call me "Sister Gibson." She said that it was a sign of respect and that they need to learn it. I learned that too, so it's weird to be on the other side of that (if that made sense).

Chris is as busy as always and I try to keep myself busy. Usually doing laundry, cleaning, and attempting to cook (well nothing has caught on fire yet so I guess I'm doing okay). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment