Monday, June 24, 2013

Birthdays All Around

Today is my daddy's birthday. I hope he had a good day. He is such an awesome man. He is kind, loving, and mindful of our family. I am so glad I am a part of his family. He is just so awesome. He is the bishop of their ward and when I worked at Broulim's (our little grocery store in Shelley), I would hear all the time from ward members, "Your dad is such a good man." He is a good man. I'm so grateful that I am his daughter. I gave him a call today. I'm glad he's doing well.

Tomorrow is Chris's birthday. I am so nervous about it because I had no idea what to get him. I talked to his mom, his best friend, and his sister about it. They all said, "Let me think on it." I thought it was funny. But he's pretty good at telling me what he wants. I hope I did a good job.

We are also going to have a birthday party with Whitney and her family. I am going to make a cake with her for it. I hope it is okay. Neither of us are real big cake eaters, but I figured Chris and Mandy would like it. It will be fun for all of us! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment