Monday, June 10, 2013

So Grateful!

Today was kind of scary day. Around 4:30ish, Chris called me. He usually calls me to tell me he's on his way home. He said that there was a shooting at the base he was at. It really scared me, but he said they didn't shoot anywhere near the hospital, which made me feel so much better. I'm so grateful that Chris is okay and that he is in my life.

I also got an email from my cousin, JD, who's on in mission in Seattle, Washington. He is sure loving his mission. I can tell he's changed for the better. I'm glad that his testimony is strong and that he loves his Heavenly Father. I am so glad he's my cousin.

I'm so grateful for answers to prayers and for a loving Heavenly Father. I am grateful I am His daughter. I'm grateful for my family who loves me. I'm grateful for missionaries who willingly give up two years of their life to serve the Lord. I'm grateful for the scriptures. They teach me something new every time I open them. I'm grateful for the temple and that families can be together forever.

The Lord has truly blessed me today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment