Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

Just wanted to wish my hubby, my two amazing fathers (my father-in-law and my daddy), my awesome uncles, and wonderful G-Pa a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! I hope you all had a good day and know how much you are appreciated by me and many others. I'm grateful that you all want to do what's right and follow your Heavenly Father. I'm grateful you all have the priesthood and want to serve others even when they don't ask for it. I'm grateful that you love your families (including me) and want to spend time with them. You are good examples to me and I wish I could be as amazing as all of you. Thank you for all you've done for me, our family, and many others. I love you all! :)

I gave Chris his own Father's Day today. I gave him a card and a bunch of candy. He was surprised because I hid them all. It was fun. I hope he had a good day.

This week was pretty fun. I got an email from my cousin, JD, who's on a mission in Seattle, Washington. He is doing so well and has changed so much. I'm glad that he wants to serve his Heavenly Father. He is such a good example to me and our cousins. He's the oldest boy cousin so he's the first one to go on a mission. I'm thankful for him and all he's done for our family.

I also attempted to wrap Chris's birthday present. That didn't go too well. I was going to take a picture of it, but it was pretty bad. Just trust me! :)

I've been thinking about Chris's cousin, Whitney. Her and her family live in Converse (it's about a 10 minute drive from our apartment). Her husband, Jerome, is in the Army (I kept thinking he was in the National Guard. Silly me! ;)) and they are going to be moving to Korea pretty soon. It'll be a sad goodbye. It's been fun to live so close by them. They have two little girls: Mandy, who is a ball of fun (she's about 4, I believe), and Rockelle who always has a smile on her face (she's about 1). One time, we were hanging out with their family and I would look at Rockelle with a big smile and said, "Hi Pretty Girl!" She would have this big smile on her face. It was the cutest thing! I'm grateful that they live so close to us, for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment