Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Aced It!!!

I took my final exam online for my Life Skills Class this afternoon. And guess what grade I received on it? I received a 91% which is AN A!!!! I'm so excited about it. I called my mom and she was literally bouncing off the walls (well, I'm guessing). I am so relieved that I received that grade. My overall grade has been all over the place. I wasn't very good at the quizzes at first, but I got better halfway through the lessons. My overall grade is a B. I wished it was an A, but I will certainly take it!

Chris told me to wait until he got home from work to start on my final. I started on it anyways, but I waited until Chris got home to submit my answers (so I kind of listened to him, right?). :) I like that he likes to look over my work before I submit it for a grade. At first, I wasn't really good at it, but I got better and it really paid off.

The Pathway Program has been a huge blessing to me. I never thought I'd be receiving my education and figuring out what I want to do with my life. Before I started, the only thing I really ever wanted to be was a mom. And I still want to be a mom, but I'm so glad that I have more options and I can earn my degree and use it in case something happens with Chris's job.

Next semester, I'm going to be studying English and taking the second part of my Book of Mormon class. It'll be fun. I'm so glad it was English. I was always good at English in high school and it's my favorite subject. At first, I thought it was Math. Thank goodness it's not because that is my worst subject. :)

My mom mailed me Christmas gifts from the fam (aka family) and we decorated our Christmas tree a while ago. It's getting me in the Christmas mood. I can't believe that it's almost here. Chris wanted a tool box to put on the back of his truck. So, I got him that. After we bought it, he said that I shouldn't give him any more presents because it was really expensive. Now I just need to get things for our stockings. I still wonder what Chris gave me. He's being really sneaky about it. We also received gifts from both of our families. Chris's sister, Cindy, had me. I had Chris's other sister, Anna and Anna had Chris. My sister, Heather, is going to be 15 years old on Christmas Day which means I'm getting old! Where did the time go?

No comments:

Post a Comment