Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve

Tonight, my family Skyped Chris and me from Shelley, Idaho. My mom's family goes to my mom's house every Christmas Eve. They do a little program. I loved seeing my family. I miss them a lot. The only people that weren't there were my cousin, Brynne (she spent Christmas with her husband's family in Utah) and her brother, JD (because he's on a mission in Seattle, Washington). The program was awesome. My aunt did the Top Ten things we did this year. We did a cousin ornament exchange. I got an ornament from my cousin, Sam. It was a cowgirl boot since I live in Texas. My cousin, Brigham (I call him Buggers) had Chris. We don't know what it is yet because it's still in the mail. So, we should be getting it soon. My cousin, Shane (I call him Shaners), and his brother, Luke (I call him Duke), told us jokes. They are funny boys. I miss them. We got a breakfast sandwich maker from my Aunt Patti. I'm so excited to use it. She always gives the grandkids awesome gifts. We got pajamas from Gran. Dad brought them down when he was here. We put them up in the closet until Christmas came around. I sure miss my fam.

I cannot believe tomorrow is CHRISTMAS!!! I also can't believe that it's my sister, Heather's, birthday tomorrow. She's going to be 15. I feel so old! This year has gone by way too fast.

Chris didn't have to work today and he doesn't have to work tomorrow!! I am so excited to spend Christmas Day with him. He is the greatest husband I could've ever ask for!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment