Friday, October 4, 2013

A Nice Surprise

The Sister missionaries stopped by our apartment to grab something to eat. I made them sandwiches. You will never guess who I saw. I saw TAYLOR RICHARDSON! Taylor and I went to high school together. We used to be good friends in middle school. She's on a Spanish speaking mission here. I thought that was cool that she was on a Spanish speaking mission. She said she was on exchanges (I think that means she won't be in this area very long). I never thought I would see her here! I gave her a big hug and was still in shock. Sister Davis laughed at us (I love hearing her laugh). She thought we were so cute. Taylor said Sister Davis was telling her in the car that they were going to see the Gibsons. Taylor said that she thought, "Gibson...Delaney's married name is Gibson." She was so cute. Sister Davis took a picture of us.

I'm so glad Taylor decided to go on a mission. I know she will do great.


I never thought I would see Taylor here in San Antonio. :) This again proves how small the world really is.

It's so fun to see friends that you grew up with in the least likely places. I never thought I would see any of my friends from high school again. It is always a nice surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment