Sunday, October 6, 2013

General Conference

Conference was so awesome. Yesterday, Chris and I had the Sister missionaries over. Chris made crepes for breakfast for all of us. He told me he had never made them before. He could've fooled me. We also had fruit, juice, and apples with caramel. It was so good. I'm so glad the Sisters could come over. They could only stay for the first session. I wished they stayed for all of it, but I know they have things to be doing. They always seem to put a smile on my face.

Chris's friends also came over yesterday when Conference was over. We played games and hung out. It was fun.

I didn't have a favorite talk from Conference. I liked all of them. I usually can point out one or two that I loved, but this time, it's hard to choose just one talk. They were all so good. I looked at my notes and tried to choose one, but I couldn't. :)

I am so grateful to be a part of this Church. I'm grateful for the blessings it brings me. I don't know where I would be if I didn't have the gospel. I'm grateful for my testimony and how it has the power to influence others. I'm grateful for parents who raised me in the Church and for their testimonies and examples. I'm grateful for the temple and I know that it is a place where we can be with Heavenly Father. I know that Thomas S. Monson is a prophet of the Lord and that he receives revelation from Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment