Monday, September 8, 2014

Interesting Facts About Bella

Since I wrote about some fun facts about Buddy in the past and since we will have Bella for a period of time, I thought I'd write some facts about Bella to get to know her a little better.

1. If you hold her like this, she won't go to the bathroom in the apartment. 
She hasn't had too many accidents, thankfully. Chris said that whenever we get a new puppy (like getting Bella), we have to start all over again. We have to potty train her and make sure she goes to the door when she has to go to the bathroom like Buddy does. Buddy has been a good example for Bella to follow. Let's hope she learns quickly.

2. You have to brush her furry coat twice a day since she's so fluffy. I personally enjoy brushing her. It helps me relax and I think Bella likes being brushed as much as I like brushing her. Then again, I've always loved playing with hair and having others play with my hair so I think that could be part of why I love brushing Bella so much. Chris, on the other hand, could care less.

3. Bella is a glorified lap dog. She could sit with you forever. I like her sitting with me because she's tiny which also means she weighs a lot less than Buddy does. Buddy was okay sitting with me until he got bigger. Let's hope Bella doesn't get too much bigger.
4. She's a beggar. Bella loves to always have whatever you are cooking up or fixing for yourself. I would assume her previous owner fed her human food and that might be why.
How cute is that? 

5. She sheds fur like no other. It only gets annoying when you wear black around her. Goodness! She sheds more than I do! That's just sad because I shed quite a bit. ;)

6. Bella loves spending time just relaxing in her kennel. It's nice for me because I don't have to force her to go into the kennel like I have to do with Buddy. He doesn't like the kennel very much. Maybe he will take after Bella.
7. She likes picking fights with Buddy. Awww! They have a brother sister relationship! ;)
8. She loves being on the couch. 
It's so funny how two dogs can be so different from each other. I'm so grateful Chris and I have these two pooches to look after! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment