Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I Love to see the Temple

I went to the temple today with Lori Hagey (the bishop's wife), Nancy Ford (the Relief Society President), and Jenna Borchardt (a girl I met in the ward. She and I have become good friends.). Jenna is leaving on a mission soon. She's going to Washington (I can't remember what city it was though). I'm really going to miss her. Sometimes, we get in trouble in Relief Society because we talk too much. :) Oh well. We're girls. What can you do? :) The temple was a good way to start my day.

I'm so grateful for the spirit I feel in the temple. I remember being a little girl, thinking that the temple was a huge church and when I'd get married in there, I'd walk down the aisle. :) I'm so glad that the temple was one of my goals ever since I was little. It has truly blessed my life.

Heavenly Father really knows what He's doing and has blessed my life. I'm so grateful for Him and all He's done for me. I'm grateful I can go to the temple and make sacred
covenants. I'm grateful for the Book of Mormon and how much it teaches me. I know it to be true. I'm grateful for missionary work and for the missionaries serving. I'm grateful for the priesthood and that Chris has that power to bless our family and touch others' lives as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment