Monday, April 27, 2015

Another Baby Shower.....This Time For Ozma!

had the chance to attend a baby shower for Ozma Andrew on Saturday. It was so much fun. I gave her a cute outfit, some diapers, and a treat. Ozma really liked my gift. I cannot believe that she and her hubby, Tyler, are going to be parents! They are going to be awesome. I found out that Ozma is having a boy and that they're naming him Gideon. I bet Tyler and Ozma are really excited. 
Chris stopped by for some food. He was hanging out with Marco. I hope they had fun together.
This was the "Advice Tree" where people could give Ozma advice on becoming a mother. My advice to her was to enjoy every little moment because time will fly by. I hope she liked it. :)
Melanee explaining the games. She did a good job of it! :)
This was a game where we were supposed to draw Ozma's baby on a paper plate, but we weren't able to look at it. So, we put it on our heads. That game is always so fun!
This is what mine looked like. You have to admit. I can make a mean stick figure! ;)

Afterwards, Ozma opened her gifts. I only have a few pictures, but they were fun to share. 
Isn't this "Mom-To-Be" just stunning? ;)
You see the blue ribbon I'm wearing? That was another fun game we played. When everyone entered the room, we were given a blue ribbon. Tyler's mom gave it to every guest who came. She said that we weren't supposed to say the word "baby" or "cute". If we did, someone was supposed to take our ribbon away. It was hard, but I didn't get mine taken away! I felt so proud of myself. ;)

I'm so glad that Tyler and Ozma are my friends. I still feel bad because Ozma only speaks Spanish and I can't speak Spanish at all. One day, I had to ask Tyler if Ozma even liked me because I can't truly communicate with her. Tyler told me not to worry because Ozma really likes me. When Tyler and I would go to the Pathway gatherings, I would always tell Ozma the small words that I knew in Spanish. She always gave me the biggest smile or she giggled at me. It is so fun to see Tyler and Ozma together. They are such a cute couple.

All these baby shower invitations and baby announcements that I've been receiving and hearing about lately have been making me BABY HUNGRY! I'm so jealous. I feel like everyone's having kids except me. After I think about it, though, I'm very glad I don't have kids yet. I have a lot more to learn before I become a mommy. Let's hope I learn all I have to learn before that day arrives! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment