Saturday, May 11, 2013

WE HAVE INTERNET! YAYYYYYYYYY!

WE HAVE INTERNET in our apartment! I am so excited! I hope my family's excited. They've been wanting to face time me on my IPod. So, hopefully it will work (cross your fingers!) It's been an awesome week. Chris and I had the missionaries over for dinner yesterday. They were awesome. We also got our couch on Wednesday! It is very comfortable. Our apartment is starting to feel like home now. And the couch kind of completes it. I am loving it!

I sure miss my family a lot. I told Chris when we were heading to Texas that we are going to miss out on everything now. I am going to miss the annual Bear Lake trip with my family every summer (they've gone every year ever since my mom was a little girl), my sister's high school graduation (which I am REALLY sad about), and everything else. I love spending time with my family. They are awesome!

We also had the missionaries over for dinner yesterday. It was nice to have some company over. I helped Chris cook dinner. We had bacon, sausage, eggs, French toast, and Oreos for dessert. It was good. I can't remember the missionaries' names, but I liked them.

It's been a crazy week. Good week, yet crazy! So glad it's the weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment