Monday, May 20, 2013

Love my Family!

I sure miss my family! It's been hard living away from them since they've always been right there for me. They are all so much fun to be around! I miss them a lot! I was telling my mom and my mother-in-law that now that Chris and I are in Texas, we are going to miss out on everything. I am so sad! :(

Nothing much has been going on lately. Chris goes to work early in the mornings, comes home in the evenings and I stay home. I clean the apartment, do any laundry that needs to be done, and lounge around. What can I say? It's life! :)

I found out that my sis, Kay (FYI-her name's McKayla, but I've always called her Kay), is valedictorian of her high school senior class! I'm so excited for her! She graduates tomorrow. She's pretty excited for it. I'm so glad that I was never the valedictorian. I didn't want to speak in front of everyone and have them all staring at me! Scary! :) She is so wicked smart- I am so JEALOUS! :)

My mom says everyone else is doing good. I miss them a lot! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment