Thursday, June 25, 2015

Happy Birthday Chris!

Today is Chris's birthday. It wasn't really that special because our schedules were kind of crazy. I had to babysit Maria Harris's son, Ethan, all evening. Plus, Chris had to work. He didn't come home until late tonight. Maria is in our old ward. When I played the piano in the Primary, she was a Primary teacher. She was so cute with those little kids.

Chris told me that six years ago, he got the best birthday present ever...Michael Jackson died. I think he's crazy, but whatever. My mom got me and my sisters hooked to Michael Jackson's music. So in honor of Michael Jackson's death and Chris's birthday, I thought I'd share some songs by Michael Jackson. I found this on YouTube a few days ago. This musical group is very talented. Yeah, one of the boys looks like a girl and another guy has earrings, but they are still really talented singers and the best thing is, everything they sing is accapella. I think that's pretty special. :)


My sisters and I used to joke about how Michael Jackson was a black man and turned into a white woman. I know we shouldn't do that, but it was pretty funny. We didn't really know how talented he was until my mom bought Michael Jackson's "Number One's" CD. That's how my sisters and I got hooked on him. I thought that was really funny.

Back to Chris's birthday....Hopefully, we will do something fun this weekend since we weren't able to do something on the day of his birthday. I hope Chris knows how much I love him. I hope he knows that he is my very best friend and the one I want to spend eternity with.
What would eternity be without that adorable face? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment