Sunday, August 11, 2013

Wonderful People

Life has been pretty good for Chris and me I must say. Yesterday, I played the piano at a baptism, which was very sudden. The Primary president called me the day before and asked me to play. I was happy to do it as always. The guy who was getting baptized was a convert. I'm very happy for him. It was a very spiritual day.

Chris and I had dinner with Bishop Hagey and his wife, Lori. They are such kind people. Lori has helped me so much. She's an inspiring woman that's for sure. I'm so glad that we have good people in our ward.

I miss Jenna Borchardt, though. We've gone to the temple together with Lori Hagey and Nancy Ford. She is such a sweet girl. She's on a mission in Vancouver, Washington. I barely know her, but she's been so much fun to talk to. She would always tell me how excited she was to go on a mission and she's very inspired. I always love to hear her strong testimony and how it's been strengthened through the Savior in Relief Society. That's a great trait for a missionary to have; for anyone to have. She is so kind and a good friend to me. I sure miss her.

Chris and I sure have been blessed with good people here in Texas. I was worried that I wouldn't have one friend, but our ward has been kind and loving toward us. I'm grateful to have a second family. I don't know what I would do without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment